WORKING TOGETHER FOR A SAFER TEXAS
HCSP Testimony - Roger Krenek, Centerpoint Energy
The Safety Council has brought many benefits to my professional development through education and networking opportunities .
• Obtain Certified Fleet Safety Professional (CFSP) through educational programs and guidance by other professionals at the Texas Trucking Association(TXTA) and the Houston Council of Safety Professionals(HCSP)
• I was able to develop a customized CDL driver training program with the Houston Community College to help train and develop our new employees to obtain their Commercial Drivers License.
• I have been able to align with local state, and federal commercial vehicle enforcement community to educate our drivers on the importance of the regulations when they drive.
• The opportunity to develop my leadership skills by being an elected board member of the HCSP.
• Provides the ability to stay up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory rules changes affecting the trucking industry.
• Lastly the chance to network with other industry professionals, both inside and outside the utility industry I work in has proven to be invaluable as they have provided me with other perspectives I may not know about.
Dana Moore Presentation in Kerrville - HOS Update
Houston Council of Safety Professionals
Copyright © 2023 Houston Council of Safety Professionals - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy